Shipment and return
SHIPMENTS AND RETURNS
"Fast, efficient and always insured"
|Standard (worldwide)||Delivery in 1-5 working days||It varies depending on the country of destination. Please check the price during the purchase phase.|
|Premium||Give top priority to your order||+ € 10,00 supplement|
|Withdrawal at Cicala||Immediate||FREE|
(for purchases over € 100)
|Delivery in 2-4 working days||FREE|
(for purchases under € 100)
|Delivery in 2-4 working days||€ 10,00|
All products sold travel with free insurance coverage included for the Customer paid by Cicala.
For European Union countries shipping times are 1-3 working days and the costs are expressed on a case-by-case basis during the purchase phase depending on the destination country. For non-EU countries, shipping times are usually 2-5 working days, excluding any time needed for the customs clearance of the goods. The cost of shipping is expressed in clear during the purchase phase depending on the destination country; any customs charges are always charged to the Customer.
The above expressed timing is meant for all the products available in stock. Instead, for products available on order, to be customized or to be created entirely on commission delivery times start from the moment the product is available (the Customer will be notified by e-mail and/or by telephone).
The shipment will be made by DHL courier or through another carrier, at the sole discretion of Cicala, and always in a manner traceable by the Customer. The Customer will be provided with a tracking code at the e-mail address used for the purchase in order to monitor the status of the shipment. The delivery of the ordered products will take place at the address indicated by the Customer. Cicala cannot in any case be held responsible for any delays or failure to deliver due to unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure, nor for delays attributable to the carrier of the goods.
Customer can choose between two different shipping methods:
- Standard: 1 to 3 working days for European Union countries; 2 to 5 non-EU countries. Price varies depending on the country of destination. Please check the price during the purchase phase. Free in Italy for purchases over € 100; € 10.00 for purchases under € 99.
- Premium: accelerate and prioritize your order; € 10.00 supplement to Standard shipping.
For Southern Italy, Islands and Remote Zones the timing may require an additional day depending on the destination areas. To ensure the quality and efficiency of the service, we ask the Customer to carefully enter the complete shipping address, together with any notes to make delivery easier (eg preference times, porter's lodges).
"Find out how to easily return a product"
The procedure for returns
If the Customer decides to withdraw from the Contract, he must return the product(s) following the instructions he will find inside the package sent by Cicala.
After having communicated the wish to exercise the right of withdrawal by e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at the number +39 010 from Tuesday to Saturday from 9:00 to 12:30 and from 15:30 to 19:30, the products must be returned to Cicala within 30 (thirty) days from the date of purchase or within 14 (fourteen) days from the notification of withdrawal, under the same conditions in which they were delivered.
The Customer is required to observe the necessary diligence in the care of the product(s) in its possession. The product must be returned in perfect condition, in its original packaging and complete with all the accessories that may be supplied at the time of purchase (warranty, case, instructions, etc.), together with the purchase document. Exceptions are all customized products, modified or commissioned; in fact, for these last years, any possibility of repayment and/or return will lapse.
Before proceeding with the shipment, Cicala recommends to agree the return procedures with the Customer Service (available from Tuesday to Saturday from 9:00 to 12:30 and from 15:30 to 19:30 at the addresses listed above). The customer is kindly requested to send in advance photographs of the product which he wishes to carry out the return in order to be able to prove the good condition.
The customer can proceed with the shipment of the return using any courier or post office, thus choosing the means he prefers, bearing the risk of loss and the related costs. The cost of the return shipment is always paid by the buyer.
How to prepare the package to return a product
Cicala is particularly concerned about customer satisfaction and is available to return or replace any product that does not meet your expectations, in compliance with the legislative provisions that govern online sales.
In order to perform a refund, return or replacement procedure for a product, however, certain operations must be performed in the manner described below. In the absence of these conditions it will not be possible to proceed with any refund, return or replacement.
After contacting Cicala Customer Service in the manner described above, it is necessary for the Customer to complete the Return Form (which you can find inside the package or which you can download here) and prepare the packaging in which it can be stored carefully and carefully. the product(s). Below are the steps to correctly prepare the package for the return:
- Make sure the box is intact, in perfect condition, without damage. Only in this case it is possible to use the package. If the box is damaged, it is necessary for the Customer to use a new package that is perfectly intact, rigid and robust, capable of protecting the product to the fullest. Cicala will not accept or reject any consignments sent to his office if they show visible external damage such as, for example, holes and tears.
- Pack the product with care. Cicala pays particular attention to the packaging of the product in order to protect its beauty and solidity. In case of return or replacement Cicala asks the Customer to exercise the same caution during the packaging and preparation phase of the product(s). Each product must therefore be returned in its original packaging and properly protected through the use of protective packaging. Cicala will not be able to accept returns and make refunds and replacements of products that may be damaged due to imprudent or insufficient protection of the goods.
- Provide all necessary personal data. Cicala can perform the reimbursement, return or replacement procedure if it has the necessary documents. All documents sent must be returned in original:
- Return form completed and signed;
- Invoice (if issued);
- Sales Document;
- Tax Code, Identity Card or Passport (necessary to correctly execute the return procedure and generate a regular credit note if it was not indicated during the purchase or invoice issue phase).
- Seal the package tightly. To avoid theft of products during the shipping phase it is necessary to seal the package carefully. Cicala therefore asks the Customer to hermetically close the box by applying burglar-proof and/or personalized tape on all the points of possible opening of the package by wrapping each side of the box. If it is not in possession of such tape, the Customer may use single-color adhesive packaging tape. In this case, however, it will have to put signatures on the joint points of the tape and on the sides of the package in order to allow the Cicala staff in charge of receiving it to be able to verify the integrity and lack of break-ins. Unsealed packages, improperly sealed, opened or not corresponding to these guidelines will not be accepted.
- Place Sender and Recipient on the package. To complete the preparation of the package, the Customer must put the data of the sender and the recipient outside the package. At the top left you can write your sender details (surname, name, complete address, telephone) and at the bottom right those of the Cicala office:
VIA MARTIRI DELLA LIBERTÀ, 23-25R
16156 PEGLI GENOA – ITALY
TEL. +39 010 6981030
Cicala recommends that the Customer be cautious in delivering the package to the courier, or post office, and not to provide any specific information about the contents of the package.
The Cicala Customer Service will be happy to assist the Customer and to answer every question at the number +39 010 6981030 from Tuesday to Saturday from 9:00 to 12:30 and from 15:30 to 19:30, by e-mail to email@example.com.
You can download a guide on Returns and Shipments at this link.